Today is a new day for MemberSonic… we released version 1.3 and are officially out of beta. Of course, that doesn’t mean there will be no more bugs – as we continue to add new features there are bound to be problems arise, and we will continue to address them promptly as we have in the past. 🙂
There are really no new features in this version, but what is important to note is that we have added a new licensing system so you need to login to the members area and generate a new license key in order to activate this version. After that, future updates will be a normal process.
- New Layout of General Settings – As we continue to add new features, the General Settings screen has started to grow and continue to do so. Therefore we have added a sidebar to better navigate this screen.
- Add Member In Member Mgmt– The previous version contained a bug that prevented the manual addition of new members under the Member Management screen. This has now been fixed.
- Protected Posts – There was a bug that caused the ‘members only’ redirect page not to show… instead it was a page not found error. This has now been fixed.
- Quick Edit – In some instances when using the Quick Edit screen, if you changed the slug name of a page/post that was protected content, the protection would be removed. This issue has now been fixed.
- jQuery – there was a minor bug in the jQuery that caused some ‘hidden’ nav bar links to display to visitors.
Please login to the members area and download the new version.